Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Class C IPs
06-03-2014, 11:40 PM
Big Grin Class C IPs
Here is an Seo myth that has not genuinely been verified a single way or yet another but. The myth is that possessing links from the very same class C IP address will not aid you. If you dont know what I am speaking about heres how you breakdown an IP address.

AAA.BBB.CCC.DDD

So exactly where the CCC is that number demands to be vary. Seo Reporting For Clients is a thought-provoking resource for more concerning the purpose of this activity. The reasoning behind this is that somebody could get internet hosting and put 1,000 different internet sites on it and then link them all to a single site trying to achieve its hyperlink reputation. So the search engines put an end to that by using the IP of the internet sites to calculate how a lot weight to give the hyperlink.

There are really a couple of folks that dont believe that this myth is true just for the easy reality of how common shared hosting is. If this myth is true then all those internet sites on the exact same shared hosting server cant assist every single other out with ranking.

There is some proof that can prove this myth even though. I have followed several discussions on this subject and have observed some benefits that make me a believer. The benefits fundamentally just prove how a website with far less hyperlinks can out rank a website with a ton far more hyperlinks. Discover more on an affiliated URL by clicking google website ranking checker. This is since the web site with less hyperlinks has a ton much more diverse class C IPs links than the one with just a lot more hyperlinks.

Like I mentioned I am a firm believer in this myth and I dont even like to refer to it as a myth but till confirmed beyond a doubt I will call it that just to make people happy. Dig up more on our partner portfolio - Click here: link empror. So when you are doing link constructing be certain to check out the IP address on exactly where your hyperlink will be placed in order to make sure your link will pull the most weight..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply