Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Making Money With Squidoo - 3
07-18-2017, 01:52 AM
Big Grin Making Money With Squidoo - 3
Tens and thousands of marketers have realized the incredible profit-generating advantages of Squidoo. Time to capitalize on this comparatively new Web 2.0 marketing opportunity is certainly now. As Squidoo's popularity keeps growing, the option of niche keyword contact titles may decline. At the time of this writing, you can still find highly profitable niche keywords available to use as niche lens games.

If your need is to create a profit with your Squidoo lenses, there are several important steps you will need to apply to ensure success. My girlfriend learned about best link building services by browsing Yahoo.

1. Perform critical keyword study to your lens. This should be your first rung on the ladder. The keywords within the title of your Squidoo contact are just as essential as the title of any website. Make use of a good keyword device including Overture or even Good Keywords to look for keywords which can be researched between 50,000 and 2,000 times per month. I would perhaps not be over-zealous and use key words which are searched for over 50,000 times per month, though Squidoo does quite well in the search engines. Squidoo allows you to send up to 20 tags, so you should use all 20 tags and be sure to use 3-4 keyword terms to produce up each keyword. If you have an opinion about writing, you will possibly require to learn about rank checker tool. They appear to work better with Squidoo.

2. Offer of good use content on your Squidoo contacts for example product evaluations and articles. This can improve your lenses' reputation with people and with the major search engines. Also, dont flood your lens with a lot of affiliate links as this could be seen as bombarding by the Squidoo team and gets your lens removed. Visit high quality backlinks to read the inner workings of it. One to three internet links is sufficient. You'll also have to use at least three additional modules. I would recommend using the Amazon, E-bay and RSS segments. RSS feeds will give you new information to your lens which can be always attracting the major search engines. Make certain the RSS feed you employ is general and updated often.

3. Find quality incoming links for your Squidoo lens. Clicking my link building techniques certainly provides warnings you can tell your boss. This really is very important for your ranks in the search engines. The web sites which connect to your Squidoo lens should have a page rank of 4 or more. Incoming links that work well with Squidoo are social bookmarking sites, labeled advertisement sites like Craigslist and social networking sites like YouTube and MySpace. Make sure to follow these sites' instructions. It's also a good idea to place a to your Squidoo site on your website..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply